Est Est Alea is located at:
Shop 5, Parknorth Heights, 17 Fourth Avenue, Parktown North.
GPS co-ordinates: https://goo.gl/maps/r6fdtk5EJDE2.
The contact telephone number 082 422 8158
Kindly take note of the Terms and conditions of reservations at Est Est Alea
- Kindly note that Cube has relocated to our original premises in Parktown North, viz. Shop 5, Parknorth Heights, 17 Fourth Avenue, Parktown North, GPS co-ordinates – https://goo.gl/maps/rbfDtk5EJDE2
- We have changed name but not offering and are now called Est Est Alea – Latin for it is Cube!
- The contact telephone number remains unchanged.
- The number of guests indicated on the reservation is accepted as the final number of attendees for the reservation.
- If the guest numbers change we require notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A reservation reminder email is sent a day before the reservation between 08:00 and 08:30. This is the last opportunity to change guest numbers. If notification has not been sent via email to email@example.com by 6pm the day before for lunch reservations and 11am of the morning of the reservation, the final number of guests will be charged as it appears on the reservation.
- Increase in guest numbers is subject to availability. If we are fully booked we will not be able to increase guest numbers.
- No shows on the day of the reservation will be charged at the quoted menu price which appears on the quoted menu rate in the reservations page on our website at www.estestalea.co.za.
- NO exceptions will be made.
Opening hours and seating arrangements
- Est Est Alea is open for dinner Tuesday through to Saturday – Doors open at 19h00 (last reservation 20h00). And Saturday Lunch from 13h00 (last reservation 14h00).
- An average meal at Est Est Alea requires a minimum of 2.5 hours for dinner and 2 hours for Saturday lunch and is not guaranteed to finish within this time frame.
- Est Est Alea allows for late arrivals until 20H00 on the night of the reservation for dinner and 14h00 for Saturday lunch.
- Est Est Alea relies on a relaxed dining experience so no formal dress code is required.
- Guests are encouraged to come dressed as they feel comfortable.
Dinner is offered from 19h00 onwards and is R695.00/head for our Dinner Tasting Menu excluding gratuity (charged at discretionary 8%). Saturday Lunch is offered from 13h00 onwards and is R550.00/head for our Saturday Lunch Tasting Menu excluding gratuity (charged at discretionary 8%).
For the Dinner tasting menu we offer a wine pairing option as follows:
R300 with a minimum 4 wines and a liqueur poured.
For the Saturday Lunch tasting menu we offer a wine pairing option as follows:
R200 with a minimum 3 wines and a liqueur poured.
The ingredients on the menus and the wines on the wine list are subject to availability.
Any life-threatening allergies must be notified to us within 24 hours of your reservation, as dietary changes cannot be accommodated on the day
- The menu contains varied components including vegetables, fish and seafood, poultry, game, some molecular components, and offers an all-round dining experience.
- Vegetarian alternatives are available for those who do not eat proteins.
- WE DO NOT CATER FOR VEGANS. This means guests who do not eat eggs, butter, cream or cheese or any animal by-products.
- We also are unable to cater for Gluten and Lactose intolerances.
- We are also unable to cater for garlic or onion free dietaries.
- Allergies of a more well known variety are catered for. These include nuts and seafood.
- Up to a point religious dietary requirements can be catered for.
- If there is an allergy of a lesser known origin, guests are required to inform us via email and we will revert if we can assist.
- Guests with a dislike for an ingredient on the menu are to mention so in the confirmation email and if the ingredient is not integral to the dish we will remove it. If the ingredient is a main component of the dish and there is no alternative listed on the menu, guests may be required to skip that course.
- If no dietary requirements or special food related requests are mentioned in the confirmation email, dishes WILL NOT BE CHANGED during service on the night of the reservation.
- For large table reservations we recommend forwarding this to all attendees so they are aware and can contact Est Est Alea directly via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have implemented a prepayment system with 3D secure. You are under no obligation to use this form of payment but we do give preference to pre-paid reservations.
- Est Est Alea accepts most major credit cards, cash, and EFT (Electronic Fund Transfers) .
- Forex is accepted in the form of cash and is at the discretion of Management. Forex rates are not pre determined.
Beverages: Alcoholic beverages are indicated as pairings to the meal. These indications are subjective.
- No preference is shown to any particular varietal or wine producer or merchant.
- Est Est Alea is licensed.
- BYO not available.
- Est Est Alea has a fully-stocked bar with a premium selection of beers, spirits, shooters, etc.and guests may order these from the bar.
Water and soft drinks
- Est Est Alea stocks a full range of mixers and non alcoholic beverages.
- Est Est Alea endeavours at all times to treat each guest’s dining experience as a special occasion.
- Should guests wish to bring their own cake, food gift or celebration item, Est Est Alea requires prior notification.
Lost and Found
- If guests have left any items behind, these will be kept in storage for one week for guests to claim.
- Est Est Alea does not accept responsibility for any items of value handed over during the night that may be lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced.
- Est Est Alea is a non smoking restaurant and guests who smoke are advised to do so outside the restaurant and away from any open doors, windows or external coverings.
- In accordance with Health and Safety, Est Est Alea does not allow food to be taken off the premises in the form of left overs, doggy bags or uneaten item.
- Est Est Alea accepts all reservations on the premise that we are able to offer guests an overall dining experience, equally and unprejudiced in accordance to our standards.
- If for any unforeseen reason due to power loss, water shortage or any other reason beyond our control, Est Est Alea is unable to provide this, Est Est Alea reserves the right to cancel reservations and reschedule.
We look forward to hosting your dining experience.