Our July to September menu is out.
To have a look at our menu, please download the pdf by clicking on the menu image below:
- Vegetarian alternatives are available for those who do not eat proteins.
- We are unable to cater for Vegan, Gluten and Lactose intolerances.
- We are also unable to cater for garlic or onion free dietaries.
- Allergies of a more well-known variety are catered for. These include nuts and seafood.
- Up to a point religious dietary requirements can be catered for.
- If there is an allergy of a lesser known origin, guests are required to inform us via email and we will revert if we can assist.
- Guests with a dislike for an ingredient on the menus are to select a choice where the ingredient is not present.
- For large table reservations we recommend forwarding this to all attendees so they are aware and can contact Est Est Alea directly via email on email@example.com.