DINNER IS OFFERED FROM 17H30 ONWARDS (LAST RESERVATION 19H30) AND IS R495.00/HEAD FOR OUR HALF DINNER MENU EXCLUDING GRATUITY (CHARGED AT DISCRETIONARY 8%). HALF TASTING INCLUDES A SELECTED TRAY AND DESSERT.
WINE PAIRING: R260.00 HALF MENU
This page is best viewed on a desktop or tablet. If you have trouble viewing this page please download a pdf of the menu by clicking this link.
WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL YOU TRAVEL TO TODAY…
Choose your in-flight dining tray
Choose your dessert
- The menu contains varied components including vegetables, fish and seafood, poultry, game, some molecular components, and offers an all-round dining experience. Vegetarian and vegan alternatives are available for those who do not eat proteins.
- We are unable to cater for Gluten and Lactose intolerances. We are also unable to cater for garlic or onion free dietaries.
- Allergies of a more well known variety are catered for. These include nuts and seafood.
- Up to a point religious dietary requirements can be catered for. If there is an allergy of a lesser known origin, guests are required to inform us via email and we will revert if we can assist.
- Guests with a dislike for an ingredient on the menus are to select a choice where the ingredient is not present.
- Guests will not be able to select individual dishes on the in-flight dining trays to create their own in-flight dining tray.
- For large table reservations we recommend forwarding this to all attendees so they are aware and can contact Est Est Alea directly via email on email@example.com.